Attention : 2017 Passing-out B-tech Students (all streams).
Subject : On-Campus recruitment Drive for AlphaGeo India Ltd.
It is hereby informed to all the above eligible students that, there is going to be an On-Campus Recruitment Drive for Alphageo India Ltd at our Techno Park Campus on 3rd February, 2017 and 6th February, 2017 at 10AM sharp. You are required to go through the brief description below and prepare accordingly.
About Company:- Alphageo (India) Limited is the largest onshore integrated seismic service provider in the private sector and enjoys a market leadership in seismic survey.
Incorporated in 1987 with head quarters in Hyderabad, India. To offer seismic and other related services to the rapidly grow in oil exploration and productions sector.
The company’s globally-benchmarked competence comprises acquisition, processing and interpretation of seismic data for oil exploration. Alphageo offers topographic surveys with GPS and RTK: tape transcription, digitization of hard copies of maps, seismic sections, and well logs into CGM, SEGY, and LAS formats and third party quality checking for acquisition and processing.
- Position : Trainee Observers.
- Posting : Initially at Hyderabad.
- CTC : INR 2.2 L P.A + accommodation during on-site.
- Probation : 6 months
- Vacancy : Open
- Bond : 1 Year Commitment
- Cut-off : 60% through-out the semesters in B-tech.
- Streams : B-tech [Electronics Combination] only male candidate.
- Process : Day-1– Offline Written Test: Day-2- Skype/Telephonic interview.
- Joining : tentatively during 1st Week of August 2017.
- Skill Set : Branch electronics knowledge along with communication in Hindi & English.
NB: Only written test will be commenced on 3rd February, 2017 and the short-listed candidates will face final interview either through Skype or Telephonic on 6th February, 2017. Avail regular bus service to participate in this drive.
For any Query contact T&P Cell.
Team Placement Wishes all the Best to all the Participants.